Sure you answered in the affirmative; at least you know yourself to be a forward thinking student (of Olabisi Onabanjo University). So let’s put that to test!
One of the top financial brands in Nigeria and across the continent, United Bank for Africa PLC recently launched “UBA Campus Ambassador” Program for all Nigerian university students.
The UBA Campus Ambassador Program will provide an amazing opportunity for university students to be part of a dynamic and forward thinking youthful bank. UBA Campus Ambassadors (CA’s) are passionate about the UBA brand and constantly seek to identify new and innovative ways to maximize UBA’s reach across universities in Africa and across other regions we have a presence.
10 campus ambassadors are selected to implement UBA’s objectives across their campuses for the tenure of a year.
Applications open from November 9 to December 9 2016.
THE AMBASSADOR ROLES:
- Learn about the innovative products and programs of UBA and build beliefs in product benefits ensuring long term loyalty from students
- Plan and host fun events on campus
- Create innovative ways to reach new students, increase sales and manage the UBA brand on a collegiate level.
- Help UBA better understand campus requirements unique to each region
- Developing and managing relationships with university bodies and individuals
- Implementing UBAs marketing mix on campuses through supporting student events and co-ordinating projects on campus
- Permeating UBA into the student lifestyle
- Spotting trends and opinion leaders on campuses
- Completing communication and reporting tasks associated with the Campus Ambassador role
- You must have a UBA Savings Account
Don’t have a UBA Savings Account? Click here to open a UBA Savings Account
- Enrolled in a full time undergraduate (200 level and above) or post graduate study
- Willing to dedicate 2-3 hours every week
- Familiar with UBA products and programs
- Involved with student organisations and programs
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Effective time management and organization skills
- Problem Solving
WHAT YOU STAND TO GAIN
- Internship opportunities in local branches
- 3-day training and development opportunity in UBA Academy
- Yearly Stipend
- UBA Swags: Loads of UBA branded items at your disposal
HOW TO APPLY
As a potential ambassador, you will be expected to fill some relevant personal information. Click here and fill the online form.
Follow @ubagroup on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, upload a video on your personal page of how your skills and experiences are relevant to the role and how you can help make a difference, using the hash tag #UBACampusAmbassador #UBACA2016. Make sure you tag @UBAGroup in your video. Candidates with highest likes stand a chance to be fast tracked into the application process.
Applications Close December 9 2016
OOUconnect wishes you All The Best!