Greatest OOUites, here is a great opportunity be a Google Business Intern in 2017 and we certain you dont want miss out on this, so ACT NOW!. Interns at Google bring questions and build answers. Google offers a range of internships across EMEA, duration and start dates vary according to a project and location. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and our recruitment team will determine where you fit best based on your resume.
Business Internships are typically offered in the following business areas:
- Sales and Operations
- Large Customer Sales
- Google Cloud
- People Operations
- Trust and Safety
- Google Technical Services
- YouTube Partner Product Solutions
The idea for Gmail began with 1 Googler. Today it has more than 425 million users and counting.
At Google, one Googler can make a huge impact, and it’s no different with our interns– they are key players in our daily innovation. As an intern, you’ll have the opportunity to work on projects core to Google’s business, whether it be Sales, Google Cloud, Finance, People Operations (HR), Legal, Trust and Safety, or Marketing. Our intern recruitment team will determine where you fit best based on your CV and the preferences you indicate on the application form.
Our internships expose you to the technology industry, as well as provide opportunities for personal and professional development. From being challenged, to collaborating with a team, join our team to make an impact.
Note: Duration and start date of internship vary depending on the position. Location is Lagos.
- Responsibilities and detailed projects will be determined based on your educational background, interest and skills.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program and maintaining student status throughout the internship. Priority given to students graduating end of 2017 or in 2018.
- Returning to education on a full-time basis upon completing the internship.
- Ability to commit to a minimum of 10 weeks and up to 6 months at Google.
- Previous internship experience in Sales, Advertising, Consulting, Analysis, Customer Service, Marketing, Finance or related fields.
Applications will close Thursday, 1st of December 2016, 11:59pm GMT. The Google team will review applications on a rolling basis. All hiring will be complete by the end of May 2017.
Don’t forget, Sharing is Caring!